Isopropyl Alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer (75% by volume) NPN 80089390
- Isopropyl alcohol-based hand sanitizer based on World Health Organization recommended formulation #2.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Flammable – Keep away from flame and heat
- Made from technical-grade ingredients
- Not for medical use
- Isopropyl Alcohol – 75%
- Glycerin – 1.45%
- Hydrogen Peroxide – 0.125%
- Deionized Water – 23.425%
- Apply a palmful of hand sanitizer
- Cover all surfaces of the hands
- Rub hands until dry
If you would like to add a pump, we recommend our 4 litre – 8 ml pump. This pump will dispense 8 ml per stroke, perfect for a thorough disinfection of the hands. This pump does not drip after you dispense, like some higher capacity pumps might.