Thousands of North American businesses use Econo-Clean everyday for their cleaning and degreasing needs. The Tornado Gun, with a 10-1 dilution of Econo-Clean and water, improves and elevates your cleaning and degreasing results to a whole new level.
- Uses your shop’s compressed air supply. Needs 90 psi minimum to maximum 120 psi. Optimum setting is 100-105 psi.
- Quieter than most other brands.
- Refillable one litre tank.
- Adjustable. Set lever vertical for cleaning, then set lever horizontal for drying.
- The Tornado Gun nebulizes the Econo-Clean solution into a powerful mist of tiny aerosol droplets, which quickly penetrates and emulsifies grease or dirt, which then blows away from the surfaces being cleaned. The nozzle tip that dispenses the Econo-Clean aerosol spins at high speeds.
- Uses are vehicle detailing, cleaning rims and tires, equipment cleaning, quick parts washing & degreasing etc. Use for applications where a pressure washer is not suitable.
- Three-month guarantee, if used with non-corrosive and biodegradable Econo-Clean and our air regulator set to 105 PSI. Using higher that 105 PSI will burn-out the Tornado Gun.
- The Tornado Gun allows you to clean faster and with better results!
- Speeds up the detailing process by cleaning and drying simultaneously.
- Allows you to clean areas that cannot be over saturated with liquid such as air vents, speaker covers, odometers, visors, headliners, seatbelts, door panels, carpets, upholstery and leather.
- Eliminates the need to pressure wash carpeted floor mats and wait for them to dry. You can clean and dry them in less than 2 minutes per mat.
- Highly effective for cleaning around rubber moldings and carpeted trunks.
Premium Model ($235): Metal spinning tip in nozzle with metal handle
PSI Air Pressure Regulator included